Welcome to CAILAB
English.CAILAB.net is getting updated for spring semester 2018.
Keeping a portfolio page helps both you and your teacher keep track of the work you have completed for the semester. You are responsbile for maintaining a copy of all your work until you receive your final grade.
- You can maintain and submit your work either on paper or digitally unless the teacher specifies that one format is required. Regardless of how you submit your work, your portfolion page needs to be in digital format. Most students will probably choose to use a Google Doc, but you can use any digital format you choose as long as the teacher can access it.
Below you will see a list of graded activities for the first quarter of the semester. You can copy and paste this list to your portfolio page. This list might change depending on time availability.
- For each activity, provide a link once you have completed your work. If you complete your work as a hard copy (i.e., on paper), state this in lieu of a link. You are responsible for maintaining all your work.
- If you choose to work primarily with hard copies, you will need a binder or some other means to store your work.
- You can see how to get a shareable link in Google Docs in this video: https://youtu.be/nrQNyAU6muQ.
- You will be the owner of this file. You can add information as needed, such as extra Homework links.
Yuckiest Food Narrative
To Build a Fire Quiz
A Journey Quiz