Turn in your overdue library books!
Using APA format: Citing pictures | Citing websites | In-text citations | In-text citation example | APA sample paper | Citation Machine
Exam schedule: Mon 6/10 - A3/LA9 | Tue 6/11 - B1/LA9; B3/LA10 | Wed 6/12 - A2/LA10; A4/LA11
All final projects/essays due on your class exam day! No exceptions. No extensions.
Anything that looks like this needs to be turned in.
Anything that looks like this needs to be read.
Your textbook indicators:
- If no indicator = Collections
- CR = Close Reader
- PA = Performance Assessment
Week 11: Week of 15-Apr-2019 Begin Q4
- Discuss Project 1: The Crucible.
- Turn in Project 1 Proposal by the end of second class. Your proposal needs to include:
Your proposal needs to be typed and printed.
- Chosen focus with summary of issues or questions to be explored
- Chosen platform
Week 12: Week of 22-Apr-2019
- Graded on progress. You can demonstrate progress by any of the following:
- The URL or other location for your project entered into the shared Google doc
- Detailed outline or notes
- Rough draft of sorts (depending on platform)
- Script (depending on platform)
- Visuals or other multimedia collected or created
Week 13: Week of 29-Apr-2019
- Complete Project 1
- Project 1 presentations (if any)
- Start working on Project 2: The Lowest Animal
Week 14: Week of 06-May-2019
- Project 2 proposals due
Week 15: Week of 13-May-2019
Week 16: Week of 20-May-2019
Week 17: Week of 27-May-2019
Week 18: Week of 03-Jun-2019
Week 19: Week of 10-Jun-2019
- Final project due Wednesday, 6/12 in class. No extensions, period.
- Option 1: Senior Trip due
- Option 2: Essay due
*You need to get the teacher's permission before completing an extra credit project. All work for the week needs to be completed before you can work on extra credit. Extra credit projects can only be completed for the week they are listed.