Turn in your overdue library books!
Using APA format: Citing pictures | Citing websites | In-text citations | In-text citation example | APA sample paper | Citation Machine
Exam schedule: Mon 6/10 - A3/LA9 | Tue 6/11 - B1/LA9; B3/LA10 | Wed 6/12 - A2/LA10; A4/LA11
All final projects/essays due on your class exam day! No exceptions. No extensions.
Anything that looks like this needs to be turned in.
Anything that looks like this needs to be read.
Your textbook indicators:
- If no indicator = Collections
- CR = Close Reader
- PA = Performance Assessment
Beginning of Quarter 4
Week 11: Week of 15-Apr-2019 Begin Q4
- Personal letter to a real or fictional friend or relative who lives far away. Your letter must include at least 300 words and can be about any of the following:
- Your real spring vacation
- A fictional spring vacation
- Your real plans for summer or an upcoming PCS
- Your fictional plans for the summer
- Life in Misawa
- Introduce upcoming series of 3 projects
- Get book for IRP
- Discuss Project 1; review different topics and platforms
- Turn in Project 1 Proposal by the end of second class. Your proposal needs to include:
Your proposal needs to be typed and printed.
- Chosen topic with specific issues or questions to be explored
- Chosen platform
Week 12: Week of 22-Apr-2019
- Review using proper citation and references
- Graded on progress. You can demonstrate progress by any of the following:
- The URL or other location for your project entered into the shared Google doc
- Detailed outline or notes
- Rough draft of sorts (depending on platform)
- Script (depending on platform)
- Visuals or other multimedia collected or created
- Library references
Week 13: Week of 29-Apr-2019
- Complete Project 1
- Project 1 presentations (if any)
- Start working on Project 2
Week 14: Week of 06-May-2019
- Project 2 proposals due
Week 15: Week of 13-May-2019
Week 16: Week of 20-May-2019
Week 17: Week of 27-May-2019
Week 18: Week of 03-Jun-2019
Week 19: Week of 10-Jun-2019
- Essay due by the end of the test period for the class. 500 word minimum!
*You need to get the teacher's permission before completing an extra credit project. All work for the week needs to be completed before you can work on extra credit. Extra credit projects can only be completed for the week they are listed.